Rhino Linings® RV Roof Coating is available at Rick's RV Center by Rhino Linings® of El Cajon!
Rhino Linings® protective coating quickly and easily solves the problems of rejuvenating aged recreational vehicle roofs. It costs significantly less than replacing the previous rubber or vehicle roof every few years. WithRhino Linings® RV roof coating, the roof is 100% seamless, forming a water tight seal.
Rhino Linings® protective coatings are used to provide recreational trailers, RVs and fifth wheels slip-resistance, corrosion-preventative and weather-proofed surface. From the hauler floor, to the roof of your RV, Rhino trailer linings can be applied just about anywhere on your trailer/RV.
- 100% seamless
- Won't peel or crack
- Will last 3 times longer than plastic sheet roofs
- Fire retardant system meets UL 790
- Can be sprayed any thickness
- Can be easily patched when new equipment is added to the roof
- Not easily damaged like sheet roofing materials.
- Labor savings – required thickness can be applied in one coat
Call Rick's RV Center at 855-388-8616 to schedule your appointment!